Monday 29 March 2010

University Challenge semi-final

Hi Cherryaders!

So, after nearly 9 months and 35 matches we're reaching the very end of what has, even if I do say so myself, been an incredibly exciting series of University Challenge. 28 teams have gradually been whittled down to 3, with St Johns College Oxford having beaten the excellent Imperial College London in the first of two semi-finals last week and this week Manchester (that's us) do battle with the amazing Emmanuel College Cambridge to see who will be joining them in next weeks final and whose Uni Challenge dream will be over! Tune into BBC Two at 8pm tonight to find out!

Lots of love,
Rach x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Rach and team, for making this my favourite UC series ever. I hope you take some satisfaction from knowing that the team who beat you went on to win the contest.

    Thank you, too, for contacting me via my blog. I've enjoyed sharing the ups and downs with you. Best wishes for the future.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete